Melissa Mullin, Ph.D.
Empowering parents to successfully guide their children through the challenges of having a learning difference.
Top Posts & Pages
- Miranda on The Frustration Profile: Strong Verbal Skills with Slow Processing Speed
- 14 Ways to Be More Resilient So You Can Bounce Back From Adversity on How To Build Flexible Thinking Skills
- Melissa Mullin, Ph.D. on Finding the Right Intervention to Increase Processing Speed
- Melissa Mullin, Ph.D. on Dysgraphia: Difficulty writing
- Melissa Mullin, Ph.D. on How does processing speed affect learning?
Author Archives: Melissa Mullin, Ph.D.
You know the “Rusher”. This is the student who rushes through his or her work without reading the full directions, makes careless errors, only writes down part of the homework assignment and thinks checking work is the worst offense in … Continue reading
Sara is now 22 years old and still struggling with processing speed issues. Here is Sara’s story: When I was 12 years old, I was diagnosed with slow processing speed, given a 504 plan, and told this was a part of my … Continue reading